Anyone for Bluebonnet Airshow 4/25/15

If the weather doesn't suck and I have the day free, I may try to make it out to this one. The website's link to the TFR is dead, though. When does the airport close?

I'm waiting on a callback from the Highland Lakes Squadron CAF out at the field. The lady listed on their contact unfortunately didn't have that information.

Nothing on FF either, but as soon as I hear back or it pops up on the NOTAMS I'll put it here.

Ok, it looks like the TFR will be as follows:

04/25/15 1130 - 1700 CDT SFC - 3,000' MSL. He wasn't sure about any additional shelf TFR's.

He said plan to arrive by 1100 and they will start their first releases right after 1700

I PM'd you my cell number. Just call or text me if you're planning on going and I'll put you in the loop with our group planning.

Last edited:
I'm driving out, gotta be back here by 5. Let me know what's going on. Wade

I'm driving out, gotta be back here by 5. Let me know what's going on. Wade

I may have to drive too! Rental is checked out. 3 friends sold their planes, 2 have theirs in the shop. Dammit! Hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just looked at this. Instead of a TFR they notam'ed the airport closed. This could be interesting.......

So how was the show? I saw some warbirds late Friday afternoon flying that direction.

I missed it. Got called to fly one of the Redhawks back from SNF.

Back