Anyone flying in AZ Sunday?

problematique

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jay G
Taking the plane for a spin Sunday morning. GYR to CHD to pick up a buddy then...wherever the wind blows. Anybody taking their plane out to play?

I hope to be. Depends on if my airplane is put back together in time. But it would have to be in the morning, I'm working from 3-11.

I hope to be. Depends on if my airplane is put back together in time. But it would have to be in the morning, I'm working from 3-11.

It won't be entirely too early, but was planing on taking off from GYR @ 0810 local.
make that 0740 local.

It won't be entirely too early, but was planing on taking off from GYR @ 0810 local.
make that 0740 local.
I'm new to the area and open to suggestions about places to fly. Tim's early-day time frame works best for me, too. I could see you at your hangar in the morning then catch up after your CHD stop.

I'm new to the area and open to suggestions about places to fly. Tim's early-day time frame works best for me, too. I could see you at your hangar in the morning then catch up after your CHD stop.
OK sounds good! I'm thinking a trip to TUCSON to the flight museum?? Or maybe a trip to Sedona for a bite at the restaurant. This would get us back earlier than the Tucson trip.

Back