Anybody in the Quad Cities who can help with info etc?

comanchepilot

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Joe Farrell, yeah, him
Hey all, my 77 year old mother in law wants to come back to the Quad Cities for the summer- she is basically healthy, ambulatory, and lived there for 75 of her 77 years and is not adjusting to live iin Los Angeles . . . .

So she wants to go back - at least for the summer -

We are looking for a furnished apartment, or unfurnished with some ability to rent or get furniture - studio or 1 bdr apartment. A sublet would be ideal. She needs to be in the area of Bettendorf within a short distance of Middle Road and Devils Glen - near the Hyvee complex there.

We also would be looking to purchase a late model old-lady sedan - preferably Honda/Toyota or something equally reliable.

Can anyone help up out?

Contact Joe directly @ 860.306.5603 - thanks

Hi Joe,

There is a lot of new construction out that way, she should be able to find something easy.

Here is a link to some new ones that were built last year.

http://www.apartmentguide.com/apartments/Iowa/Bettendorf/Springs-at-Bettendorf-Apartments/180952/

As for a car, you could call Tim Turpin, him and his Dad own Turpins Chevy and Turpins Dodge here in Geneseo. Both Tim and his Dad are pilots. I have known Tim since I was a kid and buy my vehicles there.

Easy to deal with small town Dealer.

There number is 309-944-2173.

Mike

Thanks - I've been to the QC alot - and know the area fairly well - will call when the time comes in a month or so -

Hi Joe,

There is a lot of new construction out that way, she should be able to find something easy.

Here is a link to some new ones that were built last year.

http://www.apartmentguide.com/apartments/Iowa/Bettendorf/Springs-at-Bettendorf-Apartments/180952/

As for a car, you could call Tim Turpin, him and his Dad own Turpins Chevy and Turpins Dodge here in Geneseo. Both Tim and his Dad are pilots. I have known Tim since I was a kid and buy my vehicles there.

Easy to deal with small town Dealer.

There number is 309-944-2173.

Mike

Let me know if you need more info. I have a buddy in the QC with an elderly mother that lives self sufficient.

Back