anybody else see this?

infotango

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
rob!
And find it as weird/funny as me?

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/03/14/claude.allen.arrest.ap/
Here's how I'm going to pay for my flying!

This is amazing, a domestic policy aide, who earned 161K a year stealing from retail stores! Aren't they supposed to steal from the taxpayers?

PS this isn't supposed to be at all connected to the guy's political party (which should obviously have no bearing on his decision to steal), lets leave that out of this.

Last edited:
I dunno. I guess some people just cannot help themselves. Remember Winona Ryder? She made a bazillion dollars then gets arrested for shoplifting. Go figure.

There's one reason why retailers want RFID tags on the on the goods. I suppose you could still pull this off if you used the original box or whatever had the original tag, but that would make you more likely to be noticed.

It is amazing that no matter how much they make some always think they need they a little sumthin' extra.

My former congressman, Dan Rostenkowski, the veteran, powerful, Chairman of the House Ways and Means committee, went to federal prison for stealing postage stamps!

infotango said:
This is amazing, domestic policy aide, who earned 161K a year stealing from retail stores!

re-read, his job at the white house paid $161k/yr, I guess that wasn't enough, so he had to "moonlight" by stealing from Target. What a knob.

HPNFlyGirl said:
This is why return policies FUBAR because of people like him.

It's why they ask for your full name and address when you return something. Also, to reduce theft by fraud from employees.

mikea said:
It's why they ask for your full name and address when you return something. Also, to reduce theft by fraud from employees.

Ah ok gotcha. I always wondered why they did that.

Back