Any PoA Gleeks?

Gleek:
Building up saliva in the salivary glands using some stimulus, like sour food or yawning, and then pressing the tongue upon the glands, causing the saliva to shoot out, usually at an impressive distance

Gleek:
Building up saliva in the salivary glands using some stimulus, like sour food or yawning, and then pressing the tongue upon the glands, causing the saliva to shoot out, usually at an impressive distance

ahh yes,.. especially worked well with a space between the front teeth.

Glee has been a pretty good show that my wife and I actually both take some time to watch. The Journey routine was a good one.

Lea is amazing. What a voice!!!!

She has a set of pipes, not to mention other nice features too. :wink2:

Had to go and buy the album from the show Tuesday. Closing out my day listening.

OK, is the Man Card surrendered if I admit to watching and (horrors!) enjoying Glee?

What can I say - CJane watches it, and I do too.

OK, is the Man Card surrendered if I admit to watching and (horrors!) enjoying Glee?

You have to submit your unrestricted card and you will be reissued a "Man with Vagina" card. With that card, you are no longer allowed to use the phrase "watch this" in connection with any feats you are about to attempt.

Welcome to the group!! See, coming out wasn't all that bad and never mind what Henning says. :thumbsup:

I admit: I like watching some of the not-terribly-ugly girls.

What is this ? A dance show? We don't have TV so I'm behind the times.

What is this ? A dance show? We don't have TV so I'm behind the times.
It is a show based in a fictional Ohio HS school. A bunch of misfit nerd choir types are in the glee club, also called a show choir. The show has them using a lot of music form the 1970's which is great fun. The characters are hilarious and sometime cartoonish but very funny. Coach Sylvester (Jane Lynch) is out to get the Will Schuster who is the facualty adviser of Glee Club. The Coach is a national award winning cheerleader coach and her 'Cheerios' are the top tier of the social order. it is a fun show. You can watch it for free on hulu.com BTW.

The Coach Sylvester character alone makes it worth watching. It's a hoot.

The Journey medley made me want to go buy a CD... The Lady Gaga bit was scary...

.... I mean...... uhhhh.....

I have no idea what you're talking about... What is this 'Glee' thing you speak of!?

So let me get this straight....40+ year old guys watching a show about HS kids...

*backing away from the computer slowly*

So let me get this straight....40+ year old guys watching a show about HS kids...

*backing away from the computer slowly*

Well, yeah :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• rachel.jpg
    rachel.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 36

.... where the "HS" kids are played by 20-something cuties ....

... or so I've been told... yeah yeah.. I read about it in a book....

Back