any pireps on sunstate aviation in kissimmee?

rbridges

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
rbridges
I'm currently signed up for the accelerated multi rating at ATP in Jacksonville. Getting a multi rating in central GA is surprising impossible. anyway, I found sunstate in florida, and it's pretty close to where my brother lives. The reviews are all over the place. I'll go to Jacksonville if necessary, but orlando would be more convenient. I just need to get the rating completed in a quick time frame.

I just finished my private at Sunstate, and am beginning my Instrument with them. I can recommend them, they are a very professional school, and definitely have their stuff together.

Coming with the professionalism, though, is some restrictions they place on their aircraft that I don't necessarily agree with, but I don't know how much this would affect you as you seem to be coming down here just to get your rating, whereas live here and rent from them regularly.

If you do decide to use Sunstate, let me know and I can hook you up with the right instructor, I know them all and will make sure you get one who is a pleasure to fly with. :)

I just finished my private at Sunstate, and am beginning my Instrument with them. I can recommend them, they are a very professional school, and definitely have their stuff together.

Coming with the professionalism, though, is some restrictions they place on their aircraft that I don't necessarily agree with, but I don't know how much this would affect you as you seem to be coming down here just to get your rating, whereas live here and rent from them regularly.

If you do decide to use Sunstate, let me know and I can hook you up with the right instructor, I know them all and will make sure you get one who is a pleasure to fly with. :)

great. that's what I needed to hear.

Back