Any guesses on who the 'Top Secret' DC-3 is?

Dan Gryder? LOL

I'm one of the organizers of this event and can tell you, it is going to be awesome hearing all those radial engines flying in over OSH!
- Russ

Last edited:
I'm one of the organizers of this event and can tell you, it is going to be awesome hearing all those radial engines flying in over OSH! I'll be co-pilot in 43D.
- Russ

You mean co-pilot in the left seat, right?

I don't think Dan ever flies from other than the right seat!

Not my place to comment, but I can say that all is well. - Russ

Maybe N130Q will show up at the seaplane base.
Last time I saw this plane in Greenville, Maine it looked in pretty rough shape. It was gonna take a bit of work to get it in the air again...

This is the first I've heard of this gathering... guess I absolutely must go to Airventure this year. :smile:

As a matter of fact, it is... I did my tailwheel add-on in it a while back. Seven Zero Echo, aka "the Airknocker". :D

Small world....I thought it looked familiar. I've actually logged some time in it - first plane I ever flew with heel brakes.

Last time I saw this plane in Greenville, Maine it looked in pretty rough shape. It was gonna take a bit of work to get it in the air again...

I saw it flying in 2002 or 2003. I think they took it to Florida to try to sell it, but I think they had a hard landing or something in the past couple of years. I'll ask around and see what the current status is.

Back