Anti-argh.

Probably worth more as a tax write off donated to Goodwill and a "slightly higher than meh, but won't raise any eyebrows" claim for value than any real value after you spend more than a weekend attempting to sell any of them.

No. The only tools I got that plugged into the wall were an air compressor, a couple bench grinders, belt and "mouse" sanders, and drills.

I honestly have no idea what some of this stuff is worth. Though most of the hand tools are "meh" in the name department.

The thing with a lot of machine tools is they don't work with the new multi axis machines that most shops are going to, so they don't have a lot of value except to the hobbyists that have bought the old machines, and they don't want to spend a bunch. You're probably in them well enough to still come out ahead though.

Probably worth more as a tax write off donated to Goodwill and a "slightly higher than meh, but won't raise any eyebrows" claim for value than any real value after you spend more than a weekend attempting to sell any of them.

Non-starter for me. I don't have enough write-offs to itemize anymore.

Back