Another Unsuspecting Victim

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
It's Boothbay Harbor. I'm getting ready for the touri$t $eason.

HR

Attachments

• Boothbay Harbor Cover.jpg
    Boothbay Harbor Cover.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Boothbay Harbor Back Cover.jpg
    Boothbay Harbor Back Cover.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 62
This book is 21 pages in a 5 x 7 format. It features the seagull making "comments" appropriate to specific pictures. After winging over to Southport Island to view the famous Swing Bridge and dropping down to Robinson's Wharf and Tug's Pub for snacks, he goes back to Boothbay Harbor, picks a mooring-dodging boat's bow on which to land and then gets photos of the harbor from the sea level perspective(example: back cover).
Thus far, on speculation alone with no PROOF print to show, Boothbay Harbor Historical Society and the Southport General Store want to stock the book.

The Georgetown/Five Islands book I described previously? 70 orders to date, from six different retailers in Bath/Brunswick/Georgetown. The first printing is due to arrive February 26. Several of the retailers suggested "probably more orders come summer months."

You do a lot along the coast, a lot of photo opportunities there.
Any thought to inland? Naples area, The locks and the manual swing bridge on the Songo River. The wire bridge and fast water near North New Portland, Kingman area. Area lakes?

I'll get to it, eventually. How about Sebago? though this was during a road trip to the state park. I have more exciting images from this trip but the suckers are all files of between 17 and 25 MB, thus get kicked out of being posted.

HR

Attachments

• DSC07011(2).JPG
    DSC07011(2).JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 7
  • DSC07013(1).JPG
    DSC07013(1).JPG
    912.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC07014(1).JPG
    DSC07014(1).JPG
    957.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited: