Another political aid enroute to the hooscow

alaskaflyer

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Alaskaflyer
Er, that's "aide". So anyway,

After reading the story about the latest political operative being arrested for nefarious doings I have to wonder what it is about politics that seems to attract these sort of people.

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/asection/la-na-allen12mar12,1,3893371.story?coll=la-news-a_section

Can anyone remember a presidential administration that didn't have top aides either being indicted or arrested? Sheesh. I'm thinking Jimmy Carter - maybe, but I bet we'd have to go much further back.

yes, yes, yes... We all know the President is personally responsible for all personal actions of every citizen in the whole country... NOT....

NEXT......

gee, and I remember a time when the dems were all about keeping the personal life seperate. Guess the tables have turned huh?

If he's found guilty, lock him up. Simple as that.

Interesting how the bias of the article is keen to list the repubs being investigated, but nothing about any dems being investigated.... Hmmm... Bias perhaps.... YES....

Last edited:
yes, yes, yes... We all know the President is personally responsible for all personal actions of every citizen in the whole country... NOT....

Nope, just his personal counselors and political appointees. Whether he is Clinton, Reagan, Nixon, or Andrew Johnson, I think it holds true. Too bad they cannot live up to some standard.

That I agree with, and also too bad is that the pathetic LA Slimes keeps printing utter crap.

That I agree with, and also too bad is that the pathetic LA Slimes keeps printing utter crap.
Well, one could blame The Conservative Voice, and many other news outlets for doing the same, since they are also reporting it.

My point is a larger one than partisan politics.

alaskaflyer said:
Er, that's "aide". So anyway,

After reading the story about the latest political operative being arrested for nefarious doings I have to wonder what it is about politics that seems to attract these sort of people.
snip.

Power. Nothing more, nothing less.

Back