Another new one

AuntPeggy

Final Approach
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Namaste
Became a grandmother for the 12th time this week. I kept thinking it would slow down, and then the grandkids started having babies - 4 of those.

I would tell you his name, but I've already forgotten. Weighs 6lb, something and length is 18 inches. Mother, father, baby and siblings are all doing fine. Should be going home tomorrow. We'll get to see him when we go west in July.

It really bothered me last night that I couldn't remember his name. Actually, I got the news of his birth third hand, the Mom's brother phoned Hubby with the news and neither of them remembered to get his name. About a month ago, I was told what to expect his name to be, but the Mom wasn't quite convinced, so I kind of forgot.

It really bothered me last night that I couldn't remember his name. Actually, I got the news of his birth third hand, the Mom's brother phoned Hubby with the news and neither of them remembered to get his name. About a month ago, I was told what to expect his name to be, but the Mom wasn't quite convinced, so I kind of forgot.

It's all your husbands fault. Situation normal.

congratulations - Glad that the whole family is well !

:rofl: When we teach our kids how to do something, they learn it.:no:

Peggy: Congratulations. Grandkids are wonderful things to have!

Back