Another milestone...

RotaryWingBob

En-Route
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iHover
I did some recurrent training in the Archer today and in the process made my 2000th landing! Not many for you CFIs out there, but plenty for a PP-RH, -ASEL!

I don't carry landings forward in my log book anymore, but Logbook Pro does track them...

Nice day for flying in SE PA today.

Congrats Bob. Does the 2000 include Helo landings? you could do 500 of those in a day up down up down up down up down all with in a foot of the ground:rolleyes:

Bob. Don't tell me you counted all those bounces on your landings when you were a student? :D

AdamZ said:
Congrats Bob. Does the 2000 include Helo landings? you could do 500 of those in a day up down up down up down up down all with in a foot of the ground:rolleyes:
It would probably be 3,000 if it did include all of the helo landings! My CFI usually logged around 6-8 in a session, but I'll bet some of those sessions with hover practice, set downs from a hover, and slope landings there were 20-30 at times, Adam.

Oops. I forgot autorotations from a hover -- some sessions we probably did 10 of them as well.

Last edited:
RotaryWingBob said:
Just the bounces I do now ;)

Once I think I had five landings on one T&G. :hairraise:

I could hear they controllers in the LNS tower laughing in the background when they keyed the mike.

Back