Another game! The Package!

I got it with about 4 or so minutes left. I don't know for sure, I wish it showed you at the end.

That was pretty fun!

Quit when I got to the missing key pad. Dumb game. so the keys 3690 are missing. Yippie skippy.

They aren't missing - they're there, you just have to find them and get them into the right order on the key pad.

Yeah, I did that. cut the red wire. boom. did it again, cut the black wire. boom.

Yeah, I did that. cut the red wire. boom. did it again, cut the black wire. boom.

SPOILERS

When you get to that point you need to know that red = FF0000 and black =000000. Then do the sum of the area and see which one equals that code. That will tell you which wire.

But this was really easy I just did it in in less than 5 minutes. But then I used to work with codes a lot in my prior life so doing cryptanalysis kinda comes natural

SPOILERS

When you get to that point you need to know that red = FF0000 and black =000000. Then do the sum of the area and see which one equals that code. That will tell you which wire.

But this was really easy I just did it in in less than 5 minutes. But then I used to work with codes a lot in my prior life so doing cryptanalysis kinda comes natural

Got some of these stashed away somewhere?

1up%20%28SNES%20Pixel%29.gif

Back