Another chute deployment

frfly172

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
ron keating
Another cirrus had to deploy the chute today outside of BED ,hand com field mass. Due to engine problem. Pilot and pax walked away.

You probably missed the best quote in the video 'She did a great job landing the plane where she did.'. Base to final puts you right over where she went down. I am really glad they walked away without injuries. It seems to me that if you're hitting the chute, you do well by having good SA and knowing where you might land.
How does the presidential TFR affect this?

You probably missed the best quote in the video 'She did a great job landing the plane where she did.'. Base to final puts you right over where she went down. I am really glad they walked away without injuries. It seems to me that if you're hitting the chute, you do well by having good SA and knowing where you might land.
How does the presidential TFR affect this?

I would think the Emergency Authority clause would cover it quite well.

Right up until "shoot first and ask questions later" kicks in...

That's another issue, but at that point, things like this would be the least of our worries. So far TFR shoot downs have been "0", and I doubt we will see one. This is all just fear theater so the market can hawk their wares.

Back