Another celica

Tristar

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Tristar
Look! Jesse bought me a new car!! Euro lights and everything! Now my Celica has a sister.
Isn't he sweet! Now I just need my grass strip and a biplane! ;)

Easily entertained
Tristan

Attachments

• plastic celica.jpg
    plastic celica.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 70
Nice car (albeit unAmerican :D), but you could have taken that money and put it as a downpayment on an airplane!!

That thought is the reason I'm doomed to never own a new car.

Yeahbut...

....while I know you are (1) shapely, and (2) attractive, and (3) petite...

...I don't think even you will fitinto the thing!

What EXACTLY are you trying to say Spike! I am shorter than Jesse after all. He's even able to drive my first celica! :D

Tell Jesse that a Celica is such a chick car, not a guy car..... :D

You'd be supprised how many guys I see driving celicas, many put body kits on them. Plus, I think hondas are girl cars and those were featured in many movies like Fast N' Furious.

Look! Jesse bought me a new car!! Euro lights and everything! Now my Celica has a sister.
Isn't he sweet! Now I just need my grass strip and a biplane! ;)

Easily entertained
Tristan

Is it just me, or does that look like a toy car "faked" into the photo? Did Jesse buy you a model of your car? :) (Might explain the "easily entertained" comment).

Oh no, its just you. :p Camera effect? Na, its a model he got me, but that probably woulda been cool! Pretty good though huh?

Last edited:
Tell Jesse that a Celica is such a chick car, not a guy car..... :D

Hey! I used to own a Celica. Of course it was a turbo'd AWD model. I even used to run it on the race track but the brakes were a bit small for that.

Hey Tristan, I've had two Celicas, but not at the same time... :goofy:

Hey! I used to own a Celica. Of course it was a turbo'd AWD model. I even used to run it on the race track but the brakes were a bit small for that.

The old ones were asexual... the new ones... :eek:

And with that, I'll skulk off to cause discontent elsewhere....

Last edited:
Back