Another Bonanza flight!!

Rudy

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Rudy
Hey,
I got a chance to take a ride in the Bonanza out of Pittsburg again last night. We left here at around 7:30 and flew to Tulsa. I had some good IFR time and some complex time too. Its a heck of an airplane (i want one!!).
The most exciting thing for me was the ATC time, i always wondered how i would handle that, but it was realtively easy and i did almost all the talking.
Of course instead of saying Bonanza 67U i kept saying cherokee 694 and then barely catching myself. haha
Overall a great learning experience.

Rudy said:
(i want one!!).
Of course instead of saying Bonanza 67U i kept saying cherokee 694 and then barely catching myself.

A few more flights in a Bo, and the word Bonanza will just roll off your tongue:yes:

lancefisher said:
A few more flights in a Bo, and the word Bonanza will just roll off your tongue:yes:
Haha, yeah i think i could get used to flying in it!!

Rudy;

It is great you are getting some great x-c and IFR time in the Bo. Soon the ATC time and flying the plane will just come together for you. It is a great way to learn the system and get your IR training.

Enjoy

John J

John J said:
Rudy;

It is great you are getting some great x-c and IFR time in the Bo. Soon the ATC time and flying the plane will just come together for you. It is a great way to learn the system and get your IR training.

Enjoy

John J
Yeah i am really enjoying it!! Gives me a heads up on everything!

Back