Anna Nicole Smith Dead?

sounds like an extremely depressing job to me. especially when you see little kids or people cut down in the prime senselessly. plus how do you get the smell out of your clothes, hair, etc?

sounds like an extremely depressing job to me. especially when you see little kids or people cut down in the prime senselessly. plus how do you get the smell out of your clothes, hair, etc?

Well it never really bothered me, it's a frame of mind for me; I was providing a service that was needed for family left behind and I know not everyone can do it.

The smells you get use to, and I would have girlfriends comment more on the smell of embalming chemicals than the smell of decomposition.

-----

Anna Nicole Who ?

arlonjanis22443680070305.gif

Sigh! but true

Scott, we've gotta put something on your account so you can't post on threads that haven't had activity in over 2 weeks :p
He broke his airplane. Now, we suffer with his digging up old threads.

Who else was doing this? Grant? You guys must be bored! :D

But... but... but, who da baby daddy?

We must know the truth! It's interfering with my upset recovery training. I'm spinning without an airplane! :eek:

:goofy:

This just in, Anna Nichol Smith is still dead and the father of her baby is........
AP said:
Larry Birkhead is the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby, according to DNA tests

I thought you all were feeling a little lost without the daily Anna update :(

Oh for the love of Pete.

press release said:
Reformed wild child Willa Ford will play Anna Nicole Smith in a new indie movie about the tragic model's life. The 26-year-old former Pussycat Dolls revue star will play Smith from the age of 17 to her death in February, aged 39 in the new project, titled Anna Nicole. Hawaiian moviemaker Keoni Waxman will direct the film, which will focus on Smith's career as a Playboy centerfold, top model, her marriage to oil tycoon J. Howard Marshall, the birth of her daughter Dannielynn and the death of her son Daniel. Full casting details are yet to be announced.

Rest easy Frank, I will keep you up to date on all that is ANNA :D:D:rofl::rofl::eek::eek:

This just in, Anna Nichol Smith is still dead and the father of her baby is........

I thought you all were feeling a little lost without the daily Anna update :(

Well there is the movie that will be out..Staring Willa Ford as Anna Nicole.

Frank I am sure with that subject matter and talent that it will be a straight to TV hit :)

Back