And the snow keeps following me....

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Anyone who has seen me in flashchat knows this gripe of mine: No matter where I move, the snow follows. In New Hampshire, the last winter I was there, we had abysmally low temperatures and so much snow even the locals were about to move away. That is what made me leave (among other reasons)

In Albuquerque, we started getting more and more moisture, and even rain throughout the entire summer, and then massive amounts of snow this most recent winter, including a day where we had a record amount of snowfall in a 24 hour period.

So I move to Lake Havasu - hot all year round, no snow, almost no rain. Today, while working, I'm freezing my butt off....whatever, I'm used to that.

Driving home, we start to see a few snow flakes fall. Snow, in Lake Havasu! Bet it gets better. I'm driving back from Michael's place, and actually had to use my windshield wiper to clear the water off my windshield from.....you guessed it, snow!

I'm really bad luck for weather.

Nothing personal, Nick, but PLEASE don't visit Iowa until mid-June. ;)

Be sure you go to MI in February, I'd hate to go up there to fly skiplanes if there's no snow. :(

This must be the warmest (and maybe the wetest) winter on record here in TN. Rain expected now till monday wit highs in the 60's and lows in the 50's

Last edited:
So YOU are the reason it's been cold and rainy in northern AZ.

You're a snow god.

You should secretly go to the Sahara desert this summer. You could seriously mess up the assumptions that the weather people think of as standards. Just trying to figure that out would probably send half of them to the nutter farm and the other half to the liquor store.

Back