And people think flying is dangerous.....

I believe that Keith. One of my friends was a sheriff and some nutter went south in the north of a divided highway in a geo metro. He got there 20 min later and didn't leave for hours. The rig driver had to be taken away by ambulance, not due to physical injury. He spent the first hour puking his guts out, and the rest in a near panic attack that caused his vitals to go haywire.

Heck, my friend had nightmares for weeks after watching them pick up the pieces.

Or they need to get guys who can handle the stresses of being corrupt better.....:cryin:

Maybe that means they are not really corrupt? I mean, if you can feel sorry for what you did, and all. Mr Hilter would never have felt sorry!

Oh wait, he killed himself too. Carry on.

:dunno: Amazing. 1/4 mil a year salary, and he's still gotta stick his paws where he shouldn't, even if getting caught would shame him so much he'd feel suicidal.

The hint is he had a girlfriend or a gambling habit that was demanding the money. He did have two households.

The scandal was that he forged documents authorizing him getting paid for vacation time to get more cash. The news lately from his replacement is that the finances at Metra are a mess.

The hint is he had a girlfriend or a gambling habit that was demanding the money. He did have two households.

The scandal was that he forged documents authorizing him getting paid for vacation time to get more cash. The news lately from his replacement is that the finances at Metra are a mess.

A public dept in Chicago that has financial problems.. :hairraise::ihih::idea::confused:
I am shocked .:cool2::D

Last edited:
I public dept in Chicago that has financial problems.. :hairraise::ihih::idea::confused:
I am shocked .:cool2::D

This is anti-Chicago but still Illinois. Metra is part of the RTA which was set up so the suburbs could get a piece of the action and Chicago didn't run things. RTA gets a penny in sales tax money in 6 counties in and around Chicago.

Back