And another one down

wsuffa

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bill S.
Sad

http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=730&sid=1736625

Virginia State Police say a man was killed and his 17-year-old daughter injured when his homemade, two-seat aircraft crashed into Lake Anna.
A Nokesville neighbor said Toth was the father of two daughters and was a corporate pilot who flew out of Washington Dulles International Airport

Damn homebuilts. Should have gotten a poorly maintained factory built plane. That would have been a better choice. :rolleyes::rolleyes2:

Last edited:
Sad indeed, but nowhere near as sad as it would be if the daughter died and the pilot/father lived.

Kinda splittin' hairs on that one. 2 girls, no dad. It's sad no matter what.

Kinda splittin' hairs on that one. 2 girls, no dad. It's sad no matter what.

Losing a parent when you're young it traumatic but being responsible for your own child's death would be devastating for most parents.

Losing a parent when you're young it traumatic but being responsible for your own child's death would be devastating for most parents.

Trust me, I understand. How 'bout surviving your father's death? Like I said, splitting hairs. Dead is dead. Sad but true.

Trust me, I understand. How 'bout surviving your father's death? Like I said, splitting hairs. Dead is dead. Sad but true.

I agree it's sad, I was just explaining my comment WRT the father surviving. And I do have some perspective as my sister lost a son of 21 years a few years before our father passed away. I know she'd agree with my point.

Back