And another one bites the dust...

I'd still like to take this opportunity to say that I instructed the interceptors to radio this to the aircraft violating the SFRA:

"You have been examined. Your ship must be destroyed. We make assumption you have a deity, or deities, or some such beliefs which comfort you. We therefore grant you ten Earth time periods known as minutes to make preparations."

I'd still like to take this opportunity to say that I instructed the interceptors to radio this to the aircraft violating the SFRA:

"You have been examined. Your ship must be destroyed. We make assumption you have a deity, or deities, or some such beliefs which comfort you. We therefore grant you ten Earth time periods known as minutes to make preparations."

Color me surprised.

I loved that episode.

If William Shatner is flying the offending aircraft, I'll pay for the ammo! :D

Wonder what management would say if I overtemped my CFM's by 2000 degrees kelvin?

"But chief, the aliens had me in a tractor beam. I had to get away". :D

Back