Anchorage pilot?

lsimonds

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Lisa Simonds
I was wondering if anyone is based in the Anchorage area, and if so, if you would be interested in taking a couple of fellow pilots up. Looking at the evening of either July 18th or 19th. You fly, we'll buy. Fly maybe an hour or two, depending on airplane cost? Anyone interested?

Lisa

lsimonds said:
I was wondering if anyone is based in the Anchorage area, and if so, if you would be interested in taking a couple of fellow pilots up. Looking at the evening of either July 18th or 19th. You fly, we'll buy. Fly maybe an hour or two, depending on airplane cost? Anyone interested?

Lisa

I was up in Anchorage a couple of years ago and did the seaplane thing. Great flight. Hope that you are able to do it. :yes:

lsimonds said:
Almost... but wrong timing. I'll be moving to Anchorage in August, and going for that seaplane rating.

--Kath

kath said:
Almost... but wrong timing. I'll be moving to Anchorage in August, and going for that seaplane rating.

--Kath

Hope you are not planning on getting a seaplane slip in Anchorage anytime soon. Last time I was there they had an 18 year waiting list and you get to pay them each year to remain on the list.:yes:

Back