An important Flight today!!!

Bob Bement

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Bement
I promised to fly a former student on a little scenic flight early on Sat. Morning. So I did that, about and hour flight down over the Owyhee, Then I did some flying for a friend that was having a class reunion, about 1 1/2 hours there. But the important flight was the 2 hour flight from S49 Vale, OR. to 7S9 Lenhardts. I had to get to West Linn as July 3rd is Essie and My 59th wedding anniversary. I was very tired when I got through going with my wife and family out to a great eating place on the Sandy River last night, but it was a good tired. Where did the years go?

Attachments

• IMG_0790.JPG
    IMG_0790.JPG
    817.7 KB · Views: 61
Ya old fart... We've only made it to 54 so far... You two must have been going out in your daddy's 50 Chevy before you were legal to drive... You certainly weren't legal to be doing what you two were thinking of doing :)

I had to get to West Linn as July 3rd is Essie and My 59th wedding anniversary. I was very tired when I got through going with my wife and family out to a great eating place on the Sandy River last night, but it was a good tired. Where did the years go?
That's a great picture. The two of you look very happy! :thumbsup:

Don't know how I missed this last week, but belated congrats to you and the Missus, Bob!

Our children took us on a dinner cruise up the Willamette River on the ship the Portland Spirit. and then we sat on the ship and watched the 4th of July fireworks. It was a great night. We flew back to S49 on July 7th. We had to stop at Madras as the wife was having breathing problems, coming over the Cascade Mountain Range. I had Oxygen in the plane but my O2 hose was tangled and without auto pilot I couldn't get it loose. So I changed course and flew the 25 miles to Madras, OR. She was ok when I got the O2 on her. It was an early flight and a good one outside of the detour. Thanks for the congrats guys.

Bob: You love your wife, and aren't afraid to tell it. I like that.

I don't care what all those other folks say, you're alright by me.

I wanna be Bob when I grow up! :D

I would too, but I never want to grow up. :)

BTW, I love my wife too, and am not afraid to say it! Bob, I hope the flight you take on your 60th anniversary is just fabulous!

Back