For Sale Amazing Home with Private Airstrip in Backyard!

Kirsty44

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Kirsty44
What I’d give to be able to land in my very own backyard, taxi on over to the swimming pool and take a dip. Luckily for you, it’s possible, seeing as my friend is selling his home with these availabilities. And if a grass strip is not what you’re looking for, Valkaria Airport – X59 is 5 minutes away. There’s already a ginormous shed on the 5 acre property that can house more than one plane. Take a look at these pictures and let me know what you think of this home with 5,184 sq foot of living space and 8,033 sq foot in total….And it’s list price? $944,000 with lots of wiggle room (wink, wink).
Home is located in Grant/Valkaria in Brevard County, FL.

Call me with any questions or showing requests and I’ll be more than happy to help.
Kirsten Davis
321-266-9103
Waterman Real Estate
upload_2020-1-28_16-58-55.png
upload_2020-1-28_16-59-26.png
upload_2020-1-28_16-59-46.png
upload_2020-1-28_17-0-15.png
upload_2020-1-28_17-0-29.png

FWIW if you're interested at gawking at this place on Zillow or the like, the address is 4105 Ponderosa Rd 32950.

Per the R.O.C., unsolicited comments on the value of an item being sold are not allowed. A number of people felt the need to nit-pick the post which the OP did not solicit.

Please keep posts on-topic and follow the ROC.

Per the R.O.C., unsolicited comments on the value of an item being sold are not allowed. A number of people felt the need to nit-pick the post which the OP did not solicit.

Please keep posts on-topic and follow the ROC.

Does the ROC have a minimum post requirement for listing a classified ad? The OP only has one post.

Does the ROC have a minimum post requirement for listing a classified ad? The OP only has one post.

So long as it is aviation related (which this is if it does have a 1,000’ runway) then no, there is no post count requirement to make a classified ad.

However we also allow an “NA” for non-Aviation in the classifieds. When people have joined specifically to post items not actually aviation related, then we have removed those.

Edit: members are encouraged to report any posts they find suspicious or in violation of the RoC, not make posts in the thread.

Last edited:
Back