Am I the only one?

Frank Browne

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
FB
That's having to work today? I really hate Monday hollowdays. There are only two of us in my department on the day shift, and the other guy is off on Sunday and Monday leaving me having to work on Monday hollowdays.:(:(

All I have to do is surf the internet and listen to iTunes.

wesleyj said:
You are not alone, I work just about every holiday, the guy I work for is a real JackA***. Holidays, weekends, evenings, makes no differance.

I feel your pain. I work for a daily newspaper, and we publish 365 days a year. :(

Frank Browne said:
I feel your pain. I work for a daily newspaper, and we publish 365 days a year. :(

I used to work for one of those too, got out of that to go to work for the guy I work for now., It was kinda like taking a vacation.

Frank Browne said:
That's having to work today?
No, but I can't complain because I haven't worked in the last 2 weeks.

I'm in the same boat, but I have to work EVERY summer holiday. My days off are Monday/Tuesday, but if the holiday falls on one of my days off I have to work it. And for the three winter holidays, I have to work two of them.

Frank Browne said:
That's having to work today? I really hate Monday hollowdays. There are only two of us in my department on the day shift, and the other guy is off on Sunday and Monday leaving me having to work on Monday hollowdays.:(:(

All I have to do is surf the internet and listen to iTunes.

Frank....LIFE IS HARD MAN!!!!!!!!! Just kidding. At least you will be on somewhat of a "normal" schedule for the rest of the week while tomorrow those of us who had off today will think its MONDAY!!!!! ;)

No school today, I think im going to the airport to "work" on the glider. have fun yall

HPNFlyGirl said:
Frank....LIFE IS HARD MAN!!!!!!!!! Just kidding. At least you will be on somewhat of a "normal" schedule for the rest of the week while tomorrow those of us who had off today will think its MONDAY!!!!! ;)
Oh, if only that were so! I have to work tomorrow because my boss is off so I'll be taking Wednesday and Thursday off, so Friday will feel like Monday! akkk!

I'm workin' today - if you call it that! :goofy:

Laurie

It's better to work on a helliday and be off the following weekend or the one after that, maybe one two weekends before the prepackaged day. You get the entire park to yourself instead of being crowded to death. How do you relax and enjoy yourself by going to a national park and standing in a crowded line all day with 3/4 of a million other people within a mile of you anyway?
I won't even get into the hostile angry aggressive drivers out to kill you on holidays.

My vehicles haven't moved since Friday morning and they're staying put until tomorrow around 10AM. I haven't even been outside except to make sure someone hasn't attempted to steal or vandalize them again.

Stay safe.

Back