Alternative for SZ

bflynn

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Brian Flynn
For those who must have the SZ, allow me to offer an alternative. I was a member of another BBS that shut down their politics forum (called The Pigpen). I set up and started a private BBS for people to continue political discussions. There are no (ok, very few) rules. Don't be over the top vulgar, don't joke about the holocaust and don't cause real life harm. Its pretty easy to stay within those boundaries.

http://pigpen.servebbs.org/

Disclaimer - this is a service/hobby for me. Automatic registration is disabled due to spammers, you wouldnt believe how annoying they are. Therefore, you must email the admin account as noted. I travel for work, so it will probably be this weekend before I get accounts created. Instead of telling about your submarines, tell me your account here and about what you fly.

For the next week or two I have enabled direct user registration. After that i will revert to the scheme that you need to email me.

Everyone here is welcome, this is a service for friends and enemies. The original groups was submariners, but you guys will fit right in. I will try to adjust some of the messaging for airplane folks too. Again, this is a hobby, I dont necessarily move fast. The service goes out if we lose power at home...it will come back.

Hope this service helps those who just dont feel complete without virtually smashing someone over the head.

No holocaust jokes? I'm out. There is always the purpleboard.

No holocaust jokes? I'm out. There is always the purpleboard.

:rofl:

Just start another thread about "What Plane For The Mission" here. That would be more stimulating than the purple board. Oh crap! I'm gonna go get banned for sure now! :lol:

For those who must have the SZ, allow me to offer an alternative. I was a member of another BBS that shut down their politics forum (called The Pigpen). I set up and started a private BBS for people to continue political discussions. There are no (ok, very few) rules. Don't be over the top vulgar, don't joke about the holocaust and don't cause real life harm. Its pretty easy to stay within those boundaries.

http://pigpen.servebbs.org/

Disclaimer - this is a service/hobby for me. Automatic registration is disabled due to spammers, you wouldnt believe how annoying they are. Therefore, you must email the admin account as noted. I travel for work, so it will probably be this weekend before I get accounts created. Instead of telling about your submarines, tell me your account here and about what you fly.

For the next week or two I have enabled direct user registration. After that i will revert to the scheme that you need to email me.

Everyone here is welcome, this is a service for friends and enemies. The original groups was submariners, but you guys will fit right in. I will try to adjust some of the messaging for airplane folks too. Again, this is a hobby, I dont necessarily move fast. The service goes out if we lose power at home...it will come back.

Hope this service helps those who just dont feel complete without virtually smashing someone over the head.

We already have one.......www.pilotspin.com

Last edited:
Ok - just offering. I have the board available. If there's something already, that's good too.

Ran a test, it looks like my emailing system isn't working - will have to look at that when I get home.

:rofl:

Just start another thread about "What Plane For The Mission" here. That would be more stimulating than the purple board. Oh crap! I'm gonna go get banned for sure now! :lol:

You were already banned Geico. We just let you hang around. :D

David

You were already banned Geico. We just let you hang around. :D

David

Like Milton on Office Space. Fired years ago, but a glitch in the payroll system meant he kept getting paid.

Back