Allow me to Re-introduce Myself

JasonCT

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
JasonCT
Greetings friends,

Its been quite a long time since I have been here.

After the loss of my plane, and the inability to finnish my PPL because of not being able to keep my medical - in a depressed state I swore off everything plane related including POA.
This honestly never felt right and I have thought about all of you often, and have come to a place where I hope to participate fully again in this unique home on the net.

Please allow me to extend my appologies to everyone for the brisk exit, and a heartfelt greeting!

Respectfully,

Jason G.

Hey, Jason; welcome back.
Did Cape Cod get blown off the map tonight? I just came home to Georgetown, ME from a trip to South Portland, and the rain and winds were such that when the rain hit the highway it was getting blown across in waves.

HR

Jason, Welcome back!

Any chance you can regain your medical?

Thanks guys!

Harley we have 33K without power on cape as of now. Gusts to 90mph.

Kenny thanks and good to see ya. Yes I have started the process of trying to get my medical.

Feeling pretty good I must say.

Welcome back brother. I even tried contacting you via your lodge but was not successful. Glad to see you're o.k.

Welcome back Jason, and someday i'm going to get up there honest.
Good things are looking up for you
Dave G.

Welcome back Jason! Great to see you here again! :)

Good choices, Jason hope it works out.
When I lose my medical I am going to stay in the air someway, somehow. Time to start networking with my younger, healthier pilot friends I guess!

Harley, hope better wx comes your way soon, sunny cool and calm here all weekend. Perfect weather for towing gliders around all day.

Thanks again guys!

Scott so good to see your crazy avatars again!

Glad to see you back Jay!!

Mark B

Welcome back, Jay!! Glad to see you around again!

WB Jay, still wearing the 6Y9 hat I hope!

Jay, man I was worried about you. left you a few messages. VERY glad your back. Hang in there! speak to Bruce if you need help with the med. Again glad your back!!!

I'm glad to see you back. Just proves it's hard to keep a good man down for long.

Hey thanks guys!
Yeah I'm getting to be my old self again - Not sure if that's good or bad LOL

Good to be here!!!

Hey Jay,
Welcome back. There's no way if you're dedicated that you can stay out of flying. Neighbors and all. Drop me a line and maybe we can connect somewhere. There's a couple of people I owe rides to down that way.

Hey Jay,
Welcome back. There's no way if you're dedicated that you can stay out of flying. Neighbors and all. Drop me a line and maybe we can connect somewhere. There's a couple of people I owe rides to down that way.

Thanks John that would be nice.

I am thinking about joining a club up your way, I'll keep you posted if that pans out.

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your setback, but your signature says it all!

Back