All Systems "GO" for Coast-to-Coast launch!

ApacheBob

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
ApacheBob
The Westbound Coast-to-Coast chain is complete. Although a Kansas or Iowa pilot has not stepped forward to take a leg in Eastern Kansas or Western Iowa to Hays, Kansas, all other legs are taken. The leg is presently combined with the Chicago-to-Saint-Louis leg.

Departure from New York City to Los Angeles is this Friday, October 6. Way to go, POA!

The October 14 Eastbound chain has issues near Dallas, Texas. We thought that there were a lot of pilots near Dallas. Hopefully Jimmy Johnson or Mark Cuban or someone from Dallas will jump on board. Come on, y'all!:blueplane:
ApacheBob

For those of you flying this Awesome mission, Don't forget to make claims in the Great Conus challange print out your flyers. Great work Bob.

AdamZ said:
For those of you flying this Awesome mission, Don't forget to make claims in the Great Conus challange print out your flyers. Great work Bob.

Or just print out one flyer and pass it with the baton.

Missa

ApacheBob said:
Although a Kansas or Iowa pilot has not stepped forward to take a leg in Eastern Kansas or Western Iowa to Hays, Kansas, all other legs are taken. The leg is presently combined with the Chicago-to-Saint-Louis leg.

I REALLY REALLY wish I could help be a missing link in the chain, but I've already got a trip planned from IA - Alabama next weekend, so all my milk & lunch money is already dedicated to that trip. :( Sorry..

-Chris

CJones said:
I REALLY REALLY wish I could help be a missing link in the chain, but I've already got a trip planned from IA - Alabama next weekend, so all my milk & lunch money is already dedicated to that trip. :( Sorry..

-Chris

We need lunch money? oh no.

Well all the weather is not looking all that great here the winds might be up to 25kts let's see what happens tomorrow and friday.

Fri, Oct 6 Hourly Forecast more details
6am
11.gif

50°F
Feels Like
46°F 9am
11.gif

52°F
Feels Like
48°F 12pm
11.gif

57°F
Feels Like
54°F 3pm
11.gif

57°F
Feels Like
53°F 6pm
11.gif

56°F
Feels Like
51°F DayNight
11.gif

Few ShowersHigh
58°F

Precip
30%
Wind:NE 22 mphMax. Humidity:65%UV Index:3 Moderate
Sunrise:7:02 AM ETAvg. High:69°FRecord High:95°F (1941)

11.gif

Light RainOvernight Low
46°F

Precip
60%
Wind:NE 10 mphMax. Humidity:72% Sunset:6:35 PM ETAvg. Low:52°FRecord Low:32°F (1965)

Bob

Last edited:
Missa said:
Or just print out one flyer and pass it with the baton.

Missa

And have every pilot sign it, and frame and hang it at PoA headquarters!

Back