airport property in fl

dfcpac

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
dan carley
i have 1/2 acre in cannon creek air park in fl, for sale. it's lot number 13 country landings. it's a very nice airpark the lot is backed up to the grass runway. i lowered the price to 24,900.

http://www.ccairpark.com/

if anyone in interested let me know

dan carley
dfcpac@aol.com

nice place no interest

I dont want to be critical, but well let me say so much: Neither your posting nor the site you link to tell me enough to even decide whether I should be interested in this. Dont know where it is relative to FL cities, how active the airpark is, what I could build there etc. An actual ad with pics, plat, CCs may help to spark some interest.

I dont want to be critical, but well let me say so much: Neither your posting nor the site you link to tell me enough to even decide whether I should be interested in this. Dont know where it is relative to FL cities, how active the airpark is, what I could build there etc. An actual ad with pics, plat, CCs may help to spark some interest.

Did you click on the "Information" button at the top right? :dunno:

What did you want him to do? Come over to your house and put pictures on your table? Click the links and use a tiny bit of googlefoo. That's what I did because I was mildly interested, but the location is too far for me even if it is in the same state. It's a shame though. It looks like a nice place.

Sigh... Won't be able to retire and move to Florida for another 25 years or so.

Maybe if I win the lottery and have the dough for a vacation home...

What did you want him to do? Come over to your house and put pictures on your table?

Pretty much. He wants to sell it, right ? Through the magic of the internet tubes, it is easy to put pictures, plats documents on anyones kitchen table. The link provided in the first post goes to a generic information page that tells me nothing more than the fact that the airpark is 'among the moss draped oaks of North Central Florida' which is undoubtedly nice, but doesn't really tell me WHERE it is. Sure, with some further clicking around on a poorly designed website, I can piece the address together, the real estate listing added later gives me the cover page of the CCs but not the actual content :confused: .

The same day, my realtor in MD sent me a listing for a home. 23 pictures including every elevation, a link to the HOA CCs, detailed tax information. With one click I was able to gather the information I needed to send my wife on a showing of the property.

Last edited:
between the two links i sent you should get a good idea of cannon creek. it is in lake city fl. if anyone has questions i'd be happy to answer them.

dan carley

still no interest in the property?

dan carley

Dan ill pm you when i get back from sun n fun. Live outside of jax. Interested. Would like to come out and see it. David

Sigh... Won't be able to retire and move to Florida for another 25 years or so.

Maybe if I win the lottery and have the dough for a vacation home...

That's ok, you've got better beer right where you're at. I make it a point to pick some up every summer when I come there for Oshkosh.

Back