Airport food & restaurants...

One Short said:
Missouri
Twin Oaks 08MO Stop in and say HI to Diana. I was hoping to con a peanut butter sandwich out of her and ended up with Ham, potatoes and salad. mmm, mmm, good.
Hey Barb, I hope you come back this way again sometime! :yes:

Sammy's Touch and Go Restaurant, Pell City, AL

Airport Cafe, Dexter, MO

Diana said:
Hey Barb, I hope you come back this way again sometime! :yes:

I was going to talk to you about that. Next summer I'm headed to Hutchinson KS by way of the central southern states. And next spring I should be going to Arizona. Twin Oaks is about prefectly placed for a stop over. Can I come, please, can I come? :yes: :dunno:

Barb

One Short said:
I was going to talk to you about that. Next summer I'm headed to Hutchinson KS by way of the central southern states. And next spring I should be going to Arizona. Twin Oaks is about perfectly placed for a stop over. Can I come, please, can I come? :yes: :dunno:
Absolutely! Come and stay with us! :yes: If you stay longer this time, hopefully we'll have time to go flying around and even do some acro if you want. :)

Diana said:
Absolutely! Come and stay with us! :yes: If you stay longer this time, hopefully we'll have time to go flying around and even do some acro if you want. :)

:goofy: Alright! I'm drawing lines on my charts right now. I'll let you now when I figure out when I'm coming through.

Barb

Back