airplane repo is faker than I thought

Run! Run for your lives!!!
I know! I was kicking myself this morning for dilligently reading through 5 pages of thread... I kept thinking "this show is still on?! damn"

I know! I was kicking myself this morning for dilligently reading through 5 pages of thread... I kept thinking "this show is still on?! damn"
Replies from Clark, MAKG and Henning are the giveaway.

Replies from Clark, MAKG and Henning are the giveaway.
thanks, this was also late at night after a few drinks.. I think I gave up when I finally saw "ejection handle pulled" under Henning then checked the thread date.

**What is impressive to me though, are the people who dig up ancient necro threads specifically to reply back to something, or because they have an update to it. Like the folks who will find a plane crash thread from 5 years ago "final report released!"

thanks, this was also late at night after a few drinks.. I think I gave up when I finally saw "ejection handle pulled" under Henning then checked the thread date.

**What is impressive to me though, are the people who dig up ancient necro threads specifically to reply back to something, or because they have an update to it. Like the folks who will find a plane crash thread from 5 years ago "final report released!"

I think what's impressive and not in a good way, is one would have to wait 5 years in the first place for a damn NTSB report to spew that "unknown mechanical, contributing factor pilot error" boilerplate catch all. But the authority-obsequious sheep on here think my "conjecture" 5 years before is blasphemy? o_O:D

Back