Airplane Hangars

Jcanamsteelbuildings

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Jeremy
Hi,

Jeremy here from CanAm steel buildings, I specialize in pre-engineered steel buildings, specifically airplane hangars. I would like to advertise our services here, and was wondering if you have a vendor or manufacturer area where this would be appropriate?

Thank You,
Jeremy
CanAm Steel Buildings

Hi,

Jeremy here from CanAm steel buildings, I specialize in pre-engineered steel buildings, specifically airplane hangars. I would like to advertise our services here, and was wondering if you have a vendor or manufacturer area where this would be appropriate?

Thank You,
Jeremy
CanAm Steel Buildings

Did you notice the forum titled The Classifieds?

Welcome to PoA.

The Classifieds Got something to buy? Sell? Trade? As long as its aviation related, you can post a note about it here and maybe make the bargain of the century! Please make sure all advertistements are related to Aviation in some fashion. As stated in the Rules of Conduct, please do not comment on the value of the goods offered, unless specifically requested by the original poster.

Before you create your thread, be sure to enable subscriptions:
1) Select UserCP in the ribbon near the top of the home page.
2) Once User Control Panel opens, along the left panel, Select Settings & Options > Edit Options
3) Under Edit Options in the center pane, find the box labelled Default Thread Subscription Mode.
4) In the drop-down option list, choose the option you prefer.
5) Click Save Changes.

Then, in future, Select UserCP to see a list of threads where replies have been added to the thread since the last time you looked.

Last edited:
Back