AIRPARK HOME AND HANGAR FOR SALE - MARYVILLE,TN

michbrow743

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
michbrow743
Best kept secret is Montvale Air Park.(TN87)Lighted rw paved 2700 ft strip.The hangar is 60 x 40. i've had 3 planes in there at one time.City Water/Sewer in the country.Close to Knoxville.Country setting & beautiful houses.Walk out your back door and fly away.2025 sq ft house with 4 bedrooms,3 full baths,2 floors, beautiful tile, laminate hard wood floors, carpeted bedrooms.Upstairs master bedroom, huge walk through closet, Plenty of Storage.2 composite wood decks 1 off the top bedroom with beautiful views of the mountains.Submerged hot tub. Backyard is fenced a very private retreat.House and hangar are deeded separately, so the house could be rented. • Contact Michelle Brown, Owner - located Maryville, TN USA • Telephone: 865-466-9124
I'm asking $365,000 but willing to listen to all respectable offers.

Nice place, but if they expect ANY woman to even consider this property they better post pics of the inside of the place.

I am a woman and a pilot. :cheerswine: I'd show inside pictures to anyone who asks for them. The sites that I have it on and it's every where, only allow 5 pictures, so I showed what was important to a pilot.
Thanks, it is a nice place. Help me sell it.
Michelle

I also have it on aviationclassifieds.com and barnstormers.com plus just typing in Montvale Airpark or (TN87), or Maryville hangar, or Knoxville Hangar
I'm glad someone saw it on hotpads.com though.

I've been busy getting it out there. I just need one person to come through. :smile:

Asking as a New England snow bunny, did it receive any snow during these exciting storms up/down the seaboard?
And we received a lot more than what shows in my photo.

HR

Attachments

• Merrymeeting12 021707.jpg
    Merrymeeting12 021707.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Yes we got the snow too, but it didn't stay long.
I think when the earth shifted, as the astrologer's said, then it all shifted north. We all got more than were used to. That's why we're selling. We're going farther south. It's no fun flying a Sky Bolt in the cold.
I'll bet you did get more than your picture showed. Much more !!
How did you put in the attachment though. I can't seem to find out how?

Yup; we got a lot more.

Below where you type your message, look for the "Manage Attachments" option.
It's an easy process.

HR

EDIT: That's a two foot tall rhododendron sticking out of the snow between the Ford and the house.

Attachments

• Storm_5 011211.jpg
    Storm_5 011211.jpg
    733.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Well look at that. There it is. Thanks
Think warm thoughts and maybe it will all melt. 50 days until Spring, the news last night said.

Well look at that. There it is. Thanks
Think warm thoughts and maybe it will all melt. 50 days until Spring, the news last night said.

If you wanna keep whining about the weather, please don't mention that we're supposed to be in the high 40s today, with high 50s this weekend.

If you wanna keep whining about the weather, please don't mention that we're supposed to be in the high 40s today, with high 50s this weekend.
Meanwhile, Denver is in the 60s and sunny today. :thumbsup:

Thank you for your comments. :smile:

Michelle

Back