Airman Database updating....

Henning

Taxi to Parking
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iHenning
Interesting thing, after several years of looking myself up and having it say "Contact for further information" in red script which is mistakenly bandied about as meaning that there is a suspension or other certificate action going on (mine was because I was still on a paper license which hadn't been updated since '93 but was still valid until a couple months ago when they told me I could no longer use it, though all my ratings and privileges were still in tact.:confused::confused::confused:)

So, I figured I'd take care of two birds with one stone and get my MES rating. So, now they have removed the red lettering "contact us" and have my Aussie address that I gave them when I applied for the new rating, but they don't have the MES rating on the website although it is on my Temporary Airman's Certificate (still haven't received the permanent although it's only been a month). Now, due to some issues (The DE didn't file the ride results on the day of the ride), my application was on a written 8710 rather than through IACRA. It makes me wonder if they have screwed up on the permanent license and missed the MES part, or if they are going to update the database in two different stages. Either way, I would not be surprised....

Back