Airline irony

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
This gave me a chuckle on a rather frustrating endeavour. The father of one of my best friends growing up died on Saturday night of emphysima ( side note to my friend nick I'm glad you gave it up. Gary now its your turn)

Anyway I really wanted to be there today for my friend in Miami at the Funeral. Finding a last miunte flight has been a real exercise in futility. AA, USAir, Continental non of them had flights that got me there in time. So I checked Spirit out of ACY. After the kind gentleman at thier Mumbai India call center booked me out of ACY at noon today and back from FLL at 9:30AM today ( 2.5 hours before I left) I decided to try the not very user friendly website. I typed in the words " Compassion Fare" and after an obviously indepth search by the Sites search function up popped the following: These words not found " Compassion"

I just thought it was kind of ironic and gave me a good chuckle given all the recent airline posts.:dunno:

I am sorry for you friend's loss. In the future you might try Bereavement Fares when you search. Many airlines no longer offer these fares, including Spirit, but that is what they call them. Take Care.

Back