Airline for sale on EBAY

Arnold

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Arnold
A contest, I propose:

First See:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=26428&item=4558417744&rd=1

No prize but the satisfaction of being the winner, to the person who comes up with the most compelling reason to run very fast away from this.

Lets be creative folks. I'll keep this up until the thread diminshes to no traffic and then post a poll so all can vote on their favorite reason.

Anyone using the saying that goes: "the best way to make a small fortune in aviation is to start with a large one" is too late. Entries may be sincere or satirical or anything in between or beyond.

I read that in the entire history of the airline business, if you add all of the annual revenues and subtracxt all of the expenses there would be NO net profit left. In other words, nobody has EVER made money at it.

That's why it's so critical that the taxpayers throw more $billions at airlines that can then declare backruptcy and end the pensions.

It sounds like a great opportunity to work with those Nigerian businessmen who have $40,000,000 they need to get out of the country.

:rolleyes:

what the hell...I'll write the check just to see some islands with virgins...:goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :hairraise: :hairraise: :hairraise: .

I will just sign it "BF Goodrich", because it will bounce for sure anyway.

Because I don't bid on auctions with zero feedback sellers :p

Real Reason: Because 20% of nothing, is stll.... nuthin'!

Oh, and I checked.... my piggy bank is just shy of the minimum opening bid anyway :D .

Back