I am looking into purchasing an aircraft and was looking for some suggestions. I know that one aircraft will not completely fulfill all of my needs. Here is what I am looking for: -about 80% of my flights will be within 100nm of my home airport. -the other 20% will likely be within 400nm. -I would like two seats, do not need 4. -Cruise around 110-130 -Aerobatic, I am looking to start competing in aerobatics (I have aerobatic experience 30hrs or so), but have yet to compete. I don't need an MX2, but would prefer more aerobatic than say a Citabria. -I'm also going to fly formation in the aircraft, so the more visibility the better. -I love tailwheel aircraft, but tri-gear is ok. (have about 60hrs or so, J3, 8KCAB, Great Lakes) -Would like to be able to keep IFR current in the aircraft, but there are plenty of rentals available. Can you give your top 2 or 3 suggestions? Thanks for the help.