Aircraft Spruce Alaksa

AKBill

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
AKBill
Did not know Aircraft Spruce had a store in Alaska. Wasilla, AK.

Must be lots of folks here using Spruce for them to open a store in AK.

I made an order and there were a few back ordered items so I deleted the items from the order.

I hate back ordered items, I will make a new order with back ordered to be shipped together or find a different supplier.

The CA store most likely had the back ordered items. I'll call as a follow to find out what's up

I use the Wasilla store. If I order on line it usually ships from the Wasiila store so now I just select customer pickup. On Monday I picked up an order of assorted Tinnerman nuts. Some were back ordered. No game stopper. They'll call me when the backorder is filled and I'll pick it up. Easy. The store is about a mile out of my way home from work. If it's scheduled to deliver they do that and pay the shipping. Seems pretty simple to me.

Living in Juneau why would you care which warehouse things come from?

Living in Juneau why would you care which warehouse things come from?
I don't care were things are shipped from. What I did not see was it was coming from the Wasilla store until after I placed the order. I also don't like back ordered items. In the past AS has back ordered an engine oil filter and something else. I paid something like and extra $30 for shipping on the back ordered parts.

So I normally tell them to hold the order until the complete order is filled. Or delete the back ordered items and order when they are in stock. I always ask for priority mail for shipping, best back for the buck coming to Juneau.

Off to work have a good one..

Back