Aircraft rental - Central PA

Arbiter419

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
CAucker
Hello everyone,

I present to you today a question regarding aircraft rental in central PA. I'm located at 0PS7, about 30 miles north of Capital City. I've done my training (~12hrs) this far in 704MT at Bloomsburg, but we've left the club for financial reasons (Too far of a drive to be economical). I'm looking for something less than 85$ an hour, so that probably means a Cessna 150 or similar.

Thanks!

I'm checking into what KCXY wants to rent the 150. i wiil also check with Carlisle.if you Email me a phone number when i find out i'll call you . Dave G
gaiski@comcast.net

The thing is, would they let my instructor (father) instruct me in it? I guess what I'm looking for is another flying club. It's kind of pointless for me to pay to have someone else instruct me.

The thing is, would they let my instructor (father) instruct me in it? I guess what I'm looking for is another flying club. It's kind of pointless for me to pay to have someone else instruct me.
Most schools won't as they want their own instructors making the revenue. He might be able to make a deal with the school to use the plane for that but he'd likely have to provide his own insurance; something I suggest for any instructor.

Most schools won't as they want their own instructors making the revenue. He might be able to make a deal with the school to use the plane for that but he'd likely have to provide his own insurance; something I suggest for any instructor.

Okay, thanks for the reply.

Back