Aircraft Building Skill Used Around The House?

Geico266

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Geico
I was bored this AM waiting for the Gater Bowl to start (Go Huskers) so I thought I would put my homebuilding skills to the supreme test.

Crib.JPG

Yes, it's true, my real passion is playing with dolls.:redface: Now Revslappyhappy & I have something in common. :rofl:. Joke! It was just a joke!:nono: Sorry Rev.......:rofl:

The grand kids were happy.

What projects around the house have you used your aircraft tools on?

Last edited:
I was bored this AM waiting for the Gater Bowl to start (Go Huskers) so I thought I would put my homebuilding skills to the supreme test.

Crib.JPG

Yes, it's true, my real passion is playing with dolls.:redface: Now Revslappyhappy & I have something in common. :rofl:. Joke! It was just a joke!:nono: Sorry Rev.......:rofl:

The grand kids were happy.

What projects around the house have you used your aircraft tools on?
The only really special aircraft tools I have are a wire winder and a torque wrench for oil filters, I have not needed them around the house at all. But that is a very creative use of your tools. Will you have to file a 337 with the FAA for the doll crib?

Last house had arched woodwork between porch posts which I was covering with aluminum. Hey, if I can bang out aluminum ribs for a T-18, I can make curved trim for crying out loud, eh?

But I mostly have boat repair material / tools so that's what I use more than tin bending stuff.

Last house had arched woodwork between porch posts which I was covering with aluminum. Hey, if I can bang out aluminum ribs for a T-18, I can make curved trim for crying out loud, eh?

Beats playing with dolls!:rofl:

(I had to say it before Revslapper beat me to it. :rofl:)

Back