Aircraft appraiser

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
Can anyone recommend a reputable Aircraft appraiser in the vicinity of Philadelphia or Southeastern PA? Might even go as far a western PA.

AdamZ said:
Can anyone recommend a reputable Aircraft appraiser in the vicinity of Philadelphia or Southeastern PA? Might even go as far a western PA.

Can't help you out with an appraiser... but is there a purchase in your future??

Gary

I wish Gary! Actually, I represent an estate which assets include an airplane. After owner dies ( from natural causes) Widow gets a lot of lowball offers to "take the plane off her hands". We need to value the plane and determine quality of exterior / interior ie. 7/10 etc. for Sale, Inheritance tax and possible estate tax issues.

AdamZ said:
I wish Gary! Actually, I represent an estate which assets include an airplane. After owner dies ( from natural causes) Widow gets a lot of lowball offers to "take the plane off her hands". We need to value the plane and determine quality of exterior / interior ie. 7/10 etc. for Sale, Inheritance tax and possible estate tax issues.

Yeah right. You need to find out the difference in value of your buddy's Lance that got the crappy paint job in order to determine mometary damages. :) :) :)

Anthony said:
to determine mometary damages.

Anthony,

Nah, the real killing is in the pain and suffering the owner was forced to endure.

Adam,

Just kidding.

Why not become a certified appraiser yourself?

Len

Anthony said:
Yeah right. You need to find out the difference in value of your buddy's Lance that got the crappy paint job in order to determine monetary damages. :) :) :)

Sorry to disappoint you Anthony, but that's not a possibility since the Lance was never appraised prior to the paint job in question, so I'd have nothing to compare the new appraisal to.:no: Besides that matter is on its way to being resolved between the owner and the painter with out the mean ole lawyerB)

Len: That might be a neat job but I wouldn't even know where to learn such a skill.

AdamZ said:
Len: That might be a neat job but I wouldn't even know where to learn such a skill.

AIRCRAFT APPRAISERS WANTED- full or part time. Are you interested in a professional career opportunity in the fastest growing area in aviation? Visit the National Aircraft Appraisers Association's (NAAA) web site:
http://www.plane-values.com
E-mail: naaa@plane-values.com

This ad usually appears right around the one offering the "rare opportunity" to own a magneto shop both of which I've seen advertised for as long as I've been scrounging TaPs at FBOs.

Len

AdamZ said:
Sorry to disappoint you Anthony, but that's not a possibility since the Lance was never appraised prior to the paint job in question, so I'd have nothing to compare the new appraisal to.:no: Besides that matter is on its way to being resolved between the owner and the painter with out the mean ole lawyerB)

Adam, I hope your realized by the smiley faces I was only kidding. And no lawyer is mean if they're on your side. :)

Anthony said:
Adam, I hope your realized by the smiley faces I was only kidding. And no lawyer is mean if they're on your side. :)

The lawyer on my side darn well better be mean. I'm not paying for Ms Sunshine :)

Joe Williams said:
The lawyer on my side darn well better be mean. I'm not paying for Ms Sunshine :)

I meant they're not mean to YOU as the client. Well, unless you say something "out of the script" while on the stand. :)

Anthony said:
I meant they're not mean to YOU as the client. Well, unless you say something "out of the script" while on the stand. :)

Now Anthony that WAS FUNNY! I just snorted coffee ( sorry for the visual)

Back