Airbus Picks Mobile, Alabama?

I would like to see the EU subsidy issue resolved before any contracts are let. In fact, I think Airbus should be a disqualified bidder until that time.

There isn't a snowball's chance in hell we should let the French have anything to do with supplying our military. They are far more our enemies than allies.

Anyone remember the air strike on Libya back in 1986? (Operation Eldorado Canyon). Every country apporached granted overflight for the mission, with one noteable exception. France (my ancestrey is French BTW, long removed, please do not hold it against me, in past times they have been a brave and freedom loving people).

Funny thing that. With all the extra flying necessitated by their refusal, perhaps fatigue set in in some of the flight crews. Turns out the mission was a rousing success, but there was one glaring "error". A bomb was "accidently" dropped on the French embassy! Fortuitous it happened to not be armed? Didn't explode for whatever reason. Always thought it was just a subtle thank you note myself. B) Gawd I miss Ronald Reagan......

Back