Airbus 'nearly crashed' when pilots fell ill

All to avoid an investigation from something that could have been a simple mistake. Instead they decide to sweep it under the rug and potentially place more lives involved in what could have been a serious catastrophe. The genius who sent off that letter playing the incident down should be locked up in a Turkish prison.

Hmmm Landing at 400mph? Apparently the De-ice fluid doesn't enter the air system until landing either. I find it interesting that something made a flight crew sick and it was hidden. (If it even happened) Hopefully they will get some "Credible" information. But years later I am not counting on it.

400 KILOMETERS per hour - 250mph - 210kts. And it was on approach.

The question is from what? I know the cabin has a separate airpack but most times its not isolated . . . and is the cockpit door that well sealed that nothing can get in from the cabin? I'm thinking a defect of pressurization for the cabin - but I"m not seeing how the system would not cause issues in the cabin as well . . .

400 KILOMETERS per hour - 250mph - 210kts. And it was on approach.

The question is from what? I know the cabin has a separate airpack but most times its not isolated . . . and is the cockpit door that well sealed that nothing can get in from the cabin? I'm thinking a defect of pressurization for the cabin - but I"m not seeing how the system would not cause issues in the cabin as well . . .
Sorry misread it!

Yes, yes, I remember. I had lasagna.

I am serious and don't call me Shirley.

It had to be said.

---

I am deeply skeptical as to the accuracy of reporting here. If whatever it was caused the low O2 saturations they are describing, I'd be looking for something that actually displaces oxygen - perhaps Halon fire suppression system?

It had to be said.

---

I am deeply skeptical as to the accuracy of reporting here. If whatever it was caused the low O2 saturations they are describing, I'd be looking for something that actually displaces oxygen - perhaps Halon fire suppression system?

:lol::lol::D

Back