Air-to-Air Bucker Jungmann @ Oshkosh

Those shots look like you got them about 5:30 am. Yes? Either that, or about 7:30 pm.

Those shots look like you got them about 5:30 am. Yes? Either that, or about 7:30 pm.
We launched at about 5:30, but I probably shot until 8:30 or later. Shot the group of three Eagles for about an hour, then the other three planes one by one. This one was probably about 6:30.

Awfully early to get up from a campsite. Still, good for you. Good photos are when and where they are. Gotta be there to take them. Yours are of course gorgeous, though you missed the only airplane that really matters. That would be of course, mine.

Awfully early to get up from a campsite. Still, good for you. Good photos are when and where they are. Gotta be there to take them. Yours are of course gorgeous, though you missed the only airplane that really matters. That would be of course, mine.
I was about as far South as you can go on the field in Vintage camping, I had to get to the North side of the field, which means I had to go all the way around the field. Luckily, the EAA took care of me and gave me a golf cart. Otherwise, instead of getting up a 4AM, it might have been 3AM.

At least you understand you have to take the photos at certain times. Someone on the forums here didn't show up more than once for a free photo shoot, whining that it was too early. One of the things I can't control, when the sun comes up!

Thanks for the kind words. Oh, and photos of yours can probably be arranged! I know a guy...

If you're at Oshkosh next year perhaps we'll make arrangements. I would not mind at all to get up early to get good photos of my aircraft. That, I do understand. I usually get up early myself to get good photos of aircraft.

Great pics as usual, Jack. You're becoming quite the celebrity around here, sir.

Great pics as usual, Jack. You're becoming quite the celebrity around here, sir.
LOL, I'm trying! Thank you. On this set, I really have to thank the EAA for setting them up and putting me in a sweet plane, with an awesome photo pilot. They have their act together. I'm hoping they invite me back next year.

Great job as always Jack. I really like the photos you post
Gary

I got to shoot the right set of planes! This one won Grand Champion!

Grand Champion Plans Built – Gold Lindy
Bruce Paylor
Guelph, Ontario
Jungmann, CFEBU

Back