Agreement on Dr. Bruce

gprellwitz

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Grant Prellwitz
Ran into Dr. Silberman in the elevator today, and he seems to agree with the rest of us. Had only good things to say about Dr. Bruce! Thanks again for all you do for the pilot community.

While it does not come as a big surprise, it is good to know that Dr. Bruce is more than just an exceptional grill chef!

Fair-to-middlin' AME as well, for a small-town guy who flies around in a ragged-out old twin. $40,000 and not a penny more!

While it does not come as a big surprise, it is good to know that Dr. Bruce is more than just an exceptional grill chef!

We need more like him -- people who are truly interested in GA and willing to do whatever they can to keep people flying.

Dr. Bruce does not get enough thanks or recognition. Thanks for all the great advice, and info!

Dr. Bruce does not get enough thanks or recognition. Thanks for all the great advice, and info!

This is by far the most informative forum on aviation medical issues I have read. The depth and knowledge and forthcoming of no nonsense information is second to none.

All thanks to Dr. B.

:yeahthat:

Dr. B is one of the most intelligent dudes I've met. I hope I get to run into him again some time.

Dr. B is one of the most intelligent dudes I've met. I hope I get to run into him again some time.

I would say that's an extremely high honor considering your oft-stated, lukewarm opinion of MDs in general.

-Rich

Good Doc, I hear, but really lousy forum moderator......

:) Blissfully not a mod here :)

You already served your time, and (of course) as a Founder of PoA, your imprint on our home here is permanent and much appreciated. You will always be an inseparable part of PoA.

Thank you for that! :yes:

Ran into Dr. Silberman in the elevator today, and he seems to agree with the rest of us. Had only good things to say about Dr. Bruce! Thanks again for all you do for the pilot community.

It seems like you know everyone, especially RE: what you said to me about AOPA Summit.

Then again, you were in California, but I just think it is cool how many you run into.

Small world.

Kim, Grant is a rock star... In large measure due to his wife, Leslie.

Way outta his league. ;)

They're both those awesome people you meet and wonder, "How the hell did they end up being that nice?"

:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back