Agape Flights needs help.

The rogue

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Rogue Aviation
I have been a member for a while, and don't post much. I mainly listen, but I thought that this would be a thing that was worth posting for the common good.

My wife and I are missionaries with Agape Flights, based in Venice Florida. We are currently raising support to be the aircraft operators of the Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic base. (Check out www.agapeflights.com for all the info.)

Last week, the Cessna 208 Caravan (N954PA) that supplies over 350 missionaries in Hispaniola had a complete engine failure and was ditched in the Caribbean. That leaves us no aircraft to serve the missionaries for at least "90-120 days" according the insurance company contacts.

What Agape is looking for is any aircraft that is available to be rented, borrowed, loaned, leased or otherwise acquired so that the supply lines between the US and Haiti/DR will remain open. Is there any one that has an aircraft available? Do you know anyone with an aircraft that is available? If you do you can PM me, or call Agape directly and talk to Charlie Gardner. My wife talked to Charlie today, and things sound pretty rough right now. The operation is on hold until we can find some air support.

Let me know if you have ANY leads that I can run down, or if there is any way you can help. It is hard to adequately describe exactly how much this organization does for the people of that impoverished island.

--Matt Rogers

Back