After 30 years I did it!!!!!!

Pirate

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Pirate
A long long time ago i got my pilot cert and I said some day I’ll get a hanger home, well it took over 30 years but better late than never.
I’m posting this to anyone who has the dream of living with their plane.

Congrats! I recognize this house and looked at it when it was for sale in 2020. Nice home! Really liked the hangar. Wondering why the previous sellers sold it after only 3 years?

Let’s have a fly-in at your place :cheers::happydance:

Congrats! I recognize this house and looked at it when it was for sale in 2020. Nice home! Really liked the hangar. Wondering why the previous sellers sold it after only 3 years?

Let’s have a fly-in at your place :cheers::happydance:

Thanks! Yes the hangar size, construction and big cement ramp cinched it for me

The couple that purchased the home from the estate did only live here 2 1/2 years. Kinda sad, the wife (pilot) became terminally ill within the first year and then the husband became ill shortly after that.

After the original owner passed the home sat idle for 2 years (estate) and then the second owners could not properly take care of it so by the time we purchased the home it needed lot of renovating / updating which we are doing now.

Thanks! Yes the hangar size, construction and big cement ramp cinched it for me

The couple that purchased the home from the estate did only live here 2 1/2 years. Kinda sad, the wife (pilot) became terminally ill within the first year and then the husband became ill shortly after that.

After the original owner passed the home sat idle for 2 years (estate) and then the second owners could not properly take care of it so by the time we purchased the home it needed lot of renovating / updating which we are doing now.
The house 2 doors to the right, same thing and also sold back in 2020.

I liked the kitchen as is, the dining area with windows was nice too, high ceilings in the living room with the upstairs catwalk, basically everything was pretty nice, the bathroom was a little dated but was basically move in condition in my opinion. I did put an offer on the place back in 2020 but I was trying to get it for a bit cheaper than what it sold for (thought I was going to get a Covid special price) although my agent didn’t really want to negotiate. But that is one place I will surely remember. I called the listing agent when it came up for sale this year and they said multiple offers so I was surprised to see the closing price well under asking.

That’s a nice pick, do enjoy!

Back