AFIT / PIC Experience?

CT Arrow

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Adios!
After countless setbacks and a CFII that I think is afraid of clouds,:eek: I need to get finished up! I am ready for a finish up course!

Here's what I need: long X-C and maybe a little review and prep for checkride. Yes, that close! Any experience w/ PIC or AFIT?

Thanks in advance!!

PIC does finish-up courses, and I can be in Connecticut faster than you might imagine if you have a few days free to do it. If you're where you say you are in the process, I'd probably want to do one day of working out on everything to see if there are any holes in your swing, one day on the long XC, a practice check (oral and flight) the third, and the actual check on Day 4. And I'm just fine flying in the clouds as long as they aren't CB's (icing not an issue this time of year).

If you want to talk about it this weekend, call me at (410) 430-4078, or call 800-I-FLY-IFR on Monday and tell Donn that I sent you.

PS: Got an examiner picked out? PIC keeps files on them and has suggestions if you don't have one lined up.

PIC does finish-up courses, and I can be in Connecticut faster than you might imagine if you have a few days free to do it. If you're where you say you are in the process, I'd probably want to do one day of working out on everything to see if there are any holes in your swing, one day on the long XC, a practice check (oral and flight) the third, and the actual check on Day 4. And I'm just fine flying in the clouds as long as they aren't CB's (icing not an issue this time of year).

If you want to talk about it this weekend, call me at (410) 430-4078, or call 800-I-FLY-IFR on Monday and tell Donn that I sent you.

PS: Got an examiner picked out? PIC keeps files on them and has suggestions if you don't have one lined up.

Thanks Adam and Ron! Ron, I will give you a call next week and we can chat about the above.

Best,

Andy

Back