Aerovalley Flying Club at 52F

Ultrabuzzard

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Ultrabuzzard
We're looking for members! $250 deposit, $75/mo dues, $60 hr/dry rate on the 1967 Cherokee 235B. Nice plane, in and out! Refer a fellow pilot who joins and get 50% off following month's dues.

Check out our website http://www.avfc52f.com

David Bitts

your friendly, neighborhood Ultrabuzzard

Dave I thought you started the club with a 150. No? Nice looking 235!!

David:

Looking good!

Are you all doing any instruction in the club? I know a guy, lives right up 1171 from 52F, would be a great candidate for the club... once certificated.

Are you all doing any instruction in the club? I know a guy, lives right up 1171 from 52F, would be a great candidate for the club... once certificated.

We are doing instruction, primary even.

We just need to see XC-solo endorsements pre-cert, and a copy of the temp cert after the checkride as a cya for insurance.

We have a couple of CFIs we like to use, but would probably accept any appropriately rated instructor.

David:

Looking good!

Well, shoot, send him our way! lol

Dave I thought you started the club with a 150. No? Nice looking 235!!

Well, we did, but that one didnt work out. But, we did bouce back nicely with this 235. Very nice plane inside and out. All we need now are people to come on and help us exercise it!

Back