Aeroshell

weirdjim

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
weirdjim
At one time Sam's Club would have Aeroshell AD 100 at a pretty good price, but I haven't seen it in a year or so. Does anybody else have a lead on paying anything but full bore list on Aeroshell?

Jim

I deal with the local distributors. I'm in cleveland right now and, by chance, just called the local distributors today looking for oil. One has Aeroshell 100W for $48/case.

Last edited:
I deal with the local distributors. I'm in cleveland right now and, by chance, just called the local distributore today looking for oil. One has Aeroshell 100W for $48/case.

We just picked up 2 cases of Aeroshell 100W for $112 total from the local distrubutor. :frown3:

I have no problems getting Aeroshell W 120 by the 4 gallon case at $80 per at my local distributor.

One of the local airport Pilots association gets a good deal but they buy it by the Pallet. You might also check with EdFred on this board. As airport Mgr at 6Y9 he started selling oil. Not sure what the shipping its but its worth a PM.

Sam's Club here at Addison has W100 for $49.xx/case (12 quarts).

I also have found that the local pilots' shops are pretty competitive.

If you don't like a price, ask if they can adjust; never hurts to try.

I buy for resale from a local distributor but he sells it retail by the case at not much more than he charges me. A lot of the local pilots usually buy from him. I just carry it for the convenience of transient pilots.

Back